Sanipedia offers consulting services for Healthcare Institutions and University Teaching Hospitals. The service offer concerns strategic and directional as well as management and organizational advisory for re-organization, re-engineering and work process optimization of projects in complex clinical areas and firm’s informatics systems.
Strategic and Directional advisory Services
- Strategic and directional support in complex industrial and regional reorganization projects;
- Support in projects of reorganization and merging of clinical, logistical and administrative functions for public and private Healthcare Authorities and Hospitals.
Management and Organizational advisory Services
- Support for reorganization process in complex clinical areas enterprise and regional-wide, with a particular focus on high technological, clinical and organizational areas, characterized by a rapid technological obsolescence and high services costs (diagnostics imaging, laboratories, operating theater, intensive care, emergency etc.);
- Check up and development of Healthcare informative systems enterprise and regional-wide;
- Design and predisposition of tender specifications, participation in technical evaluation committee and project management for the development of informative systems, with particular focus on high technological clinical areas.